Thursday, May 3, 2012

Buddy Up!

When trying to get and stay fit, it is very important to have someone in your life who also makes health and fitness a top priority. It is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to stay healthy when you have a partner who does not want to eat healthy or go to the gym. The best system is the buddy system when getting healthy and trying to lose weight! My last boyfriend would constantly eat sweets and fast food in front of me when he knew I was trying to lose weight, that was pure torture! I am happy to say that my I found my new boyfriend on Elite Fitness Singles and he has been nothing but encouraging and helpful when it comes to being fit and my health! It's been really amazing to have someone encouraging me to go to the gym and going right a long with me. He's even been cooking me fantastic healthy meals! Make sure you have someone in your life like this, and if you are looking to date I highly recommend signing up for free at Elite Fitness Singles





No comments:

Post a Comment